Leveraging WSO2’s innovative technology, WSO2.Telco is built on one code base, which makes the system inherently efficient. This flexible architecture provides cost-effective horizontal scaling with only those mission-critical modules needing to be scaled. Our technology is the most complete open source platform for MNOs of its kind combining API management, identity management, powerful service mapping, efficient orchestration, monetization, and reporting with enterprise grade support. Our gateway solutions offer pre-built integration to the Hub and provides a single point of integration for MNO services. It’s designed to insulate the MNO core network from OTT networks.
- Built by telco experts on WSO2’s industry-leading modular technology
- Developer-friendly APIs and powerful orchestration
- Industry-standard security, authentication, entitlement, and governance
- Mobile Connect Identity Server capabilities out of the box
- Multiple telco APIs and legacy adaptors ready to go
- Telco-driven roadmap addressing key growth areas, such as data and IoT
- Horizontally scalable with cloud, on-premise, and hybrid options
- Freely available under the Apache 2.0 Licence for testing and innovation
- Robust commercial support agreements
GSMA approved technology provider for Mobile Connect Accelerator (MCX)
WSO2.Telco is a GSMA approved Mobile Connect technology provider, helping MNOs to deploy Mobile Connect with zero friction. The platform enables accelerated integration of Mobile Connect authenticators that are exposed via REST APIs, providing the ability to both monetize identity services and leverage the same MNO network services for additional digital business opportunities.
WSO2.Telco’s PaaS service was created to help MNOs and enterprises accelerate digital transformation and stimulate rapid ecosystem partnership and developer innovation. The service uses the same code as the dedicated solutions.